Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Eleni's Reading for 2018


As mentioned in my previous post, my results from last year were mixed. While I read over 126 items, they were mainly audio books and books in series not always in the TBR pile. That is I borrowed them from the library to read or listen to.

While that's fine-it allows me to discover new authors-that's not so good for the TBR piles and mine are in absolute Mt. Everest sized proportions.

So in 2018, while I will continue listening to audio, it won't be the main focus. The TBR piles will be the ones I concentrate on.

Here is a list of the challenges I will be doing. Click the image to links to the challenge page.




  
This is the overall 2018 TBR list.



Of course, I'll continue to read series, which should fall into one or more of the challenges above.  To see the series I'm currently reading, click HERE.



I'll also list any Graphic Novels I'm reading on a seperate page.





Happy Reading! Yia!

~Eleni x

No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!