Friday, January 4, 2013

The year that will be 2013....


I've gotten around to working out what challenges I want to do for 2013. I had already mentioned last year, that I will be doing the Australian Women Writers, and the Audio Book Challenge. Other than that, I've decided to my own 100+ challenge, which is anything I read that has an ISBN - novels, novellas, short stories.

I've decided that instead of doing a separate DarkSiders challenge, I will be having a list of books I've read by DarkSiders, so it's easy to find. Same with the SARAs, RWAus members, and the Musalings (Musa Authors). I'll add Aussie Women to the AWW challenge to help with the numbers.

I hope this helps you reach for one of these books to read or listen to.






~happy reading~



No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!