Saturday, February 4, 2012

January reads - challenges update


Eeek, well I've started off the year with only one book under my belt.





That's Meg Cabot's Insatiable.



This is the first book in the series featuring Meena Harper, dialogue writer for the TV daytime soap, Insatiable. Meena is a nice person who people ignore, even when she tries to let them know how they will die. She's having problems at work and all seems to become rosey when she meets Lucien. But Lucien is more than he seems and her life will never be the same again.

I loved the humour of this book, the poking the fun at vampires and vampire hunters, and the twist and turns of the story. It's the first book of a series, so I'm sure we'll see more of Meena and the love triangle she's found herself in.



So that's one book on the 100+ list, and 1 to Speculative Romance.

Hoping February would be a better month for reading.

How are you going?




No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!